Here are some Mustang Forums that our members frequent. Very useful in looking up or asking about problems with our cars:
Here are some links to pages that Mustangers may find useful:
- Arning/Shelby Drop – this is what Shelby did to improve the handling of the original 65 and early 66 Shelby’s
- How to recurve a Duraspark distributor – easy way to add performance if you have one of these distributors on your Mustang or other Ford
- How to determine the age of a tire – depending on who you believe, most tires made today only last 7 – 10 years. How old are yours?
- How to identify FOMOCO radios and 8-Track players – the background is annoying but the information is good.
- Mustang Tire Size chart – 1965 through 1970 – what will fit inside the wheel wells
- Another Wheel and Tire Size chart – 1965 through 1973 – more size charts
- Steering Box lubrication – How to lubricate your stock non-integral Ford steering box.
- How to decode Ford parts numbers – what they really mean
- 1965 – 1973 Ford and Mustang Exterior paint codes – stock colors by year
- VIN and Data Plate decoder for 1965 – 1973 – what the VIN and Data Plate can tell you about your Mustang (or one you are considering buying).
- Wheel alignment specs – Alignment specs for 1965 through 1970 Mustangs and Shelbys
- Body Buck Tag Decoder – hasn’t been updated since 2008 so some info may be outdated
- Calculator – calculates RPM, Transmission Ratio and Tire Height
- Calculator 2 – shows you RPM in each gear
- Lemans Stripes – the correct dimensions of Lemans Stripes on Shelby’s
- Wheel Alignment – an article from Mustang Monthly on how to do it at home.